posisonnert Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Free Download Buck Rogers In The 25th Century

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In 1987, NASA astronaut William "Buck" Rogers tests the space shuttle Ranger 3. His flight was to last only five months, but a meteor storm damages his life-support systems, freezing him solid, and casts Ranger 3 into an orbit which returns him to Earth - over 500 years later. Soon after Buck departs, Earth was devastated by a nuclear war caused by a renegade group of military officers. In 2491, after Buck has survived due to the freezing, he is revived and tries to adjust to life on 25th-century post-nuclear Earth. In the second season, Buck joins the crew of the Searcher, a starship dispatched to locate former Earth colonies in deep space.
A 20th century astronaut emerges out of 500 years of suspended animation into a future time to become Earth's greatest hero.
I was a addict of this show when it was first ran,lo over thirty years ago. More straight ahead in its approach than "Star Trek" and twicedifficult to take seriously,this show was "Cheese" for the Sci-fi loving kid of the late 70s. That was me,grade school addict of cartoons and things involving rocket ships,robots and laser guns.<br/><br/>With an opening credit sequence intro(narrated by none other than "Voice of God"-like basso profundo William Conrad)that is priceless and memorable,this show was able to both incorporate a cool,"Star Wars"/"Battlestar Galactica" element into what seemed to be little more than a sort of Disco era sensibility. The Out-of-his-element title character(played by soap opera stud Gil Gerard,fantastic hair)helps future Earth,now reconfigured from devastating nuclear damage,against hostile aliens and various other rogues. He's paired with comely Col.Wilma Dearing(comely Erin Gray)and a cute,utterly one-dimensional robot named Twiki(voiced by the greatest animated voice talent ever IMHO,the late Mel Blanc)and supervised by a kindly professor(Tim Ryan)who is in charge of some sector of New Earth's security.<br/><br/>To be sure,this show was the extension of the very popular comic strip,comic book, radio serials and movies from the 1930s and 1940s,and while I have absolutely no running familiarity with those shows,I'd probably be right in guessing that those "buck Rogers"much reflected those erasthis one. My critique(actually,more of a loving,back-handed soft slap)of this show comes from the fact that when I reflect back on it,it seems like it had the ambition and production values of a big budget Sci-fi,but lacked the imagination to be anything more than a futuristic discotechque,full of all the right images(i.e. spaceships,deep space,laser guns,laser blasts,force fields,unitards,costumed humansaliens,etc.),but flavored too heavily by the era its really from(i.e. male-female attitudes,hairstyles,"future music"that sounds suspiciously like Brian Eno/Devo,dated,potentially anachronistic slang and lingo,etc.). Its first season was a hoot and a lot of fun to watch.When they tried to extend this to a next season and add new characters,the show faltered greatly. To me,a cheesy show really needs their characters to stay kind of static or it loses something.<br/><br/>Here's wondering how and why this show hasn't gotten a bigger push to become a motion picture. Off the air for over twenty-five years,I feel like this could make for a reasonably good(or at least not TOO cheesy)movie for a whole new generation of people not familiar with the famous future man from the "present".
Well they finally released the T.V. series that poke and spoke about the future in 1980's reality , and It was fun . Until John Mantley and … Surprise NBC decided that they knew more about GOOD Science Fiction show s than the real pro's like Gene Rodenberry and Glen Larson . The first 2 seasons presented in the complete DVD collection are worth the money and viewing pleasure , But be forewarned . The 3d and final season that John Mantley Produced :( except for a few episodes ,"TIME OF THE HAWK","JOURNEY TO OASIS"(With Mark Lenard), "TESTOMONY OF A TRAITOR " is rather good .One of the better episodes "FLIGHT OF THE WAR WITCH" Has Ms. Julie Newmar (HOOORAAAHH)in which she was purrrfectly evil. Whatever your "Flights of Science Fiction " are this will truly start your engines !!!

download full movie Exist in hindiBlackjack full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieH2O: Supply and Demand full movie 720p downloadLateef in hindi downloadCommandos download torrentPrehistoric Perils online freeWing Chun full movie in hindi 720p downloadDownload Yield full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Balweg, the Rebel Priest in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.49 torrent

last edited 213 weeks ago by posisonnert
Please log in to post a reply.