posisonnert Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Tamil Movie The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Set before the events of "Pitch Black", this game tells the story of how Richard B. Riddick obtained his ability to see in the dark. Riddick has just earned a one-way ticket to Butcher Bay, one of the hardest prisons around. Savage inmates, prison guards, and horrifying creatures will make his attempt at escaping this hellish place that much harder.
I hardly write game reviews, as I prefer to get literally EVERYthing from a game (beat it, unlock everything, etc…) before I even attempt to share my feelings of said game. With that said, I can give Escape From Butcher Bay a very good score. This FPS prequel to the events in the movie &quot;Pitch Black&quot; may be the best X-box exclusive game since Ninja Gaiden. Reason enough to buy an X-box? That&#39;s debatable, if you liked Pitch Black then YES. If you like First person shooters? YES. If you&#39;re one of those fools who blindly hates everything Microsoft? Then you&#39;re missing out on one of the better movie-tie in/spin off games out there. Oh yea and the graphics are great too. a tad on the easy side brings it down half a point.<br/><br/>My Game Grade: A-
The game is in my opinion somewhat confusing at points but the graphics and the fighting moves are beyond comparison. If the game can be any better I would have to say that it could be simplified in the missions for the jail yard sections. The fun part of the game is being able to take down guards with guns with a screwdriver. The game is inaccurate in the means of how Riddick gets his eyes but that does not matter much because the plot accuracy is not much of a big deal in this game. It is one of the best games that I have played in a very long time. The character involvement in the progression of Riddick through the prison is also a nice ad on to the continuous blood and guts the game provides.

the Driven downloadRock Bottom! movie in hindi hd free downloadhindi Don't StarveMax vs. Max movie downloadThe Colonel tamil pdf downloadSuperman: Requiem full movie hd downloadStunt Fighting full movie in hindi free download hd 1080ptamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Bayonetta: Bloody FateWeb of Lies movie download hdSleepless in Madrid full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.