posisonnert Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Virumandi 720p

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A reporter (Rohini) researching the death penalty in India is recounted the story of a farm owner Virumandi (Kamal) whose role in a clan feud between Naicker (Napoleon) and Kothalla Devar (Pasupathi) leads him to death row. As the story unfolds, there is a riot in the jail, and the only one who can get the reporter safely out of the prison is Virumandi.
A temperamental farmer gets embroiled in a bloody clan feud in a southern Tamil Nadu village.
A typical combination of great story telling, a worthy message, remarkable acting, music, cast.. no wonder he's a legend in world cinema The first time i saw this movie, was a theater with no special sound effects. The entire picture was noisy and the dialogues were not clear. Real sounds were recorded in the shooting spot for this movie, which had made this impact.<br/><br/>But then when i got to watch it for the second time in a good theatre.. i was awe struck by the minute details that were hidden within the scenes.<br/><br/>Kudos to Kamal Haasan!! I'd invariably give a 10/10
I was watching this movie in Bombay on cable nearly 6 yrs after its release. I was blown to smithereens.Its so far ahead of its time. I kinda guessed this must have been directed by some genius( later i found out it was Kamal himself). Now, i'm a guy who watches very few Tamil movies ( cos they are very unrealistic, for my liking( i mean no offence) In my college days I watched Mahanadhi, what a classic that was. I bow to u Kamal sir, if u r reading this. I bow to the editor/ sync-sound /sound designers. Even though the use of violence is wrong , its completely justified in this movie.<br/><br/>Very sleek,stylized.

Date for a Murder download moviesZorro: Invitation to Death - Vol. 4 telugu full movie downloadSaving Charlie Shadow tamil pdf downloaddownload Bad BitchesCircle of Iron full movie in hindi 1080p downloadDevon Ke Dev… Mahadev full movie hd 1080pDownload the Kandireega full movie tamil dubbed in torrentSpy Plane full movie with english subtitles online downloadAmar a los enemigos hd full movie downloadOre Koso Star Da! Mottomo Big na Otoko, Koko ni Arawaru malayalam movie download

last edited 213 weeks ago by posisonnert
Please log in to post a reply.